Update error cod enot added to themeco account

Hi there after I updated the site it’s not recognizing my license it gives me the following error:
This looks like a brand new purchase code that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.

I’ve had this license since 2017

When I follow the log in and go to register the license again it says whoops this page can’t be found

Hello Brian,

Thanks for writing in!

Just so you know, self replying or bumping a thread will push it back to the end of the queue. It will take a little longer for us to reply to your thread.

Please make sure that the license code has already been added to your Themeco account. At the moment, we are only seeing one license in your account and it is also assigned to the URLs.

See the secure note below.

Best Regards.

Okay thanks for the heads up, I was just updating the info. Next time I’ll just edit my post. This wouldn’t let me post multiple pictures, so I will take the longer reply… That is the site I’m trying to update. Not understanding why it won’t validate for me. Thanks.

I see all that info on my end too… So not sure if thats supposed to answer my question. It’s still not showing as a valid

Hello Brian,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Okay thanks, see below

Hello Brian,

The screenshot below in the secure, it shows that you have the X theme license. And in your dashboard, it says that Cornerstone is not validated.

This means that you are using Cornerstone as a standalone plugin. Be advised that the X theme license code cannot be used to validated the Cornerstone. To resolve your issue, go to Appearance > Themes and activate the X theme first so that you can use the X theme license code to validate. If you have other problems while validating, please check this out:

If you have chosen to use a different theme while using the Cornerstone as a standalone plugin, you will need to buy a separate plugin Cornerstone license to be able to validate it.

Hope this makes sense.

I had to use a different theme because every time I activate theme x it crashes my website

Hello Brian,

Please add the below-given code into your wp-config.php for debugging setup and the error logged into the file name debug.log inside the wp-content folder.

You can let us know if you find any error that is related to our theme or theme bundled plugins. We can do further investigation based on that.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
//SET PHP INI DISPLAY ERROR FALSE
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please find the video that will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o

Please share the FTP details in the secure note so that we can debug it properly.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.