Update Cornerstone

Cornerstone is a really good front-end editor. But there are some features it lacks. Divi is the best front-end editor. It involves real-time drag and drop. The elements present in cornerstone are great.I would highly suggest you make cornerstone somewhat like Divi. You know what, make it better, Elegant themes don’t deserve to be at the top of WordPress drag and drop. Themeco does. Please do something about this.

I don’t like cornerstone’s sluggish-looking sidebar. I love the intuitiveness of Divi. Combine them both and you’ve got yourself the best drag and drop plugin on the planet!

Hi There!

Thanks for your valuable suggestion/feedback!
We really appreciates this type of suggestion from our customers regarding our product User Experience, which helps us to improve our product quality.
We will be keep this in mind for our future roadmap and our Development team will review the suggestion you have given.

Thanks again for your valuable time!

Anyday. After all, Themeco HAS got to be the ABSOLUTE BEST!:grin:

@jas_mcaus Thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.