Update Child Theme

I am using X - Child Theme: Integrity Light (Version: 1.0.0).
I just patched wp to 4.8. I tried to make some content modifications and started getting this error: Failed to load content css: ...wp-content/themes/x-child-integrity-light/framework/css/admin/editor.css

I read in another post that this might be due to an outdated child theme. Can you please advise on updating the child theme?

Thanks for your help.
kevin

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This is happens because you were using a legacy child theme. To save you sometime, since you have provided the access, I went ahead and updated your child theme. What I did is this:
1.) I have commented out the imported css and have this:

/*

Theme Name: X - Child Theme: Integrity Light
Theme URI: http://theme.co/x/
Author: Themeco
Author URI: http://theme.co/
Description: Make all of your modifications to the light version of Integrity in this child theme.
Version: 1.0.0
Template: x

*/

/* 
 * commented out by X Staff
@import url( '../x/framework/css/site/stacks/integrity-light.css' ); */

2.) In your child theme’s functions.php file, I changed it to this:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// FUNCTIONS.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Overwrite or add your own custom functions to X in this file.
// =============================================================================

// =============================================================================
// TABLE OF CONTENTS
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   01. Enqueue Parent Stylesheet
//   02. Additional Functions
// =============================================================================

// Enqueue Parent Stylesheet
// =============================================================================

add_filter( 'x_enqueue_parent_stylesheet', '__return_true' );



// Additional Functions
// =============================================================================

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.