Update broken?

I was editing my website as usual with the easy-to-use front-end editor, but immediate when I updated to the latest version of Cornerstone or X - it’s broken everything! I can’`t even add a simple text box or edit content.

WHAT A MESS. Can I re-install the previous version?

PLEASE HELP - THANK YOU.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Example: when I got to HOMEPAGE to edit, I choose edit with Cornerstone but it never loads. PLEASE HELP. The boss is freaking out. Info is below, thanks!

Hi There,

I was able to add the 3 text blocks to your home page without any issues.

Could you please clear all the cache and check again?

Or If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what’s the issues you’re facing(perhaps some screenshots or links), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Thank you.

When I click “Edit Page with Cornerstone” – it never loads…see attached.

I am using a Mac, Google Chrome.

Seems to be working in Safari.

My Chrome is up to date. Any reasons why this is happening?

Hi There,

It could be related to Chrome Addons you have installed, try removing the addons and test it,

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers