Unlimited recent posts

Hi,

I’m building my own “blog” page because the wordpress blog page doesn’t let me customize the way I need to with a parallax header, etc.

It seems, however, that I’m unable to add more than 4 recent posts to a page. Is there a way around this? I’d like the posts to appear in 2 columns only (not 4), and to show all available posts.

Page: www.natashaboote.com/readme

Hi There,

You can add more recent posts by using the offset attribute:

[recent_posts count="4" orientation="horizontal"]
[recent_posts count="4" orientation="horizontal" offset="4"]
[recent_posts count="4" orientation="horizontal" offset="8"]

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Where do I add the shortcode?

Hello There,

If you built the page with Cornerstone, you do not need the shortcode. Simply create a new section and one column. Go to the elements tab and find the “Recent Posts” element and insert it to your column four times. Please set each element to display 4 items and in horizontal orientation. You must set the offset for the second and third element so that the elements will not display duplicate items.

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.