Unique URL for homepage popup

Hi

I am using a mailchimp signup form and I want to give my subscribers a file when they sign up. Mailchimp gives me the option of redirecting to a new URL but I don’t want to take users away from my homepage. Is there a unique URL that I can set where it triggers a popup window with a thank you and a file to download, or is there another way around this?

Basically I want to trigger a pop up to say thanks and download your file once users have signed up.

I couldn’t use the inbuilt email forms because I wanted to include CITY but it didn’t give me the option.

Thanks
Jamie

Hello @jamie2364,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

What you are looking for with Mailchimp falls outside the scope of support we offer. However, while searching on the internet I came across a thread that you can have a look as a starting point:

Thanks.

This is great, thank you so much for the advice! Can I be a bit cheeky and ask where I would put code like this? Is it the custom CSS section?

Is it outside of your support to ask that?

Hi there,

The answer given in that URL is just a generic answer, it still needs to be fitted on user’s site and form. You may need to contact a developer to fully implement it. Or use the plugin that offers MailChimp service with popup support. You can try the ConvertPlus modal popup, it’s bundled with the theme and you may install it under Overview section in the admin.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.