Unidentifiable error is preventing live mode

Hello, I’m new to Cornerstone and I’m getting an unidentifiable error message saying I need to switch to skeleton mode. I’m not using X themes so I’m not sure if that is the problem. I was under the impression Cornerstone works with all WordPress themes. Can you please help me out and give me an idea of how to fix this issue? Thanks!

Hi there @djgalindo,

Thanks for writing in!

Cornerstone should work with any theme coded to WordPress coding standards, it may be another element on the page is conflicting with Cornerstone or there’s a Javascript/jQuery issue. Can you let us know which theme you’re using please? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Yes no problem. It’s Cherry Framework Theme

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! This sounds like there is a conflict between the theme and Cornerstone. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.