Under cunstruction not working (x theme/child)

As requested (orginal https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/under-construction-not-working/5031/6?u=epbuw) a new thread:

Hi, I’m new on apex and this is my first post. I searched in the KB for a solution for the same problem as mentioned above but didn’t find a solution.
I also installed X-theme and the X child theme. I activated the child theme.
I also activated the plugin/extension ‘under construction’. Afterwards I selected the checkbox in ‘under construction’.
Nothing happened. It still presents the current theme lay-out. Also when i use a private session. I tried everything by using Firefox.
The only other plugin 3rd parties I uses are ‘Realy Simple SLL’ and ‘SSL insecure content fixer’.
Thx for helping out!
Best regards El (NL)

Hey Ellen,

You’re using a custom page and that is what is showing.

Please disable it if you want the standard under construction page.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Christian, thx again for your prompt reply!. I find myself so stupid for not understanding. Never too late to learn but I want to learn fast :disappointed_relieved:

I followed your’re instruction but I still don’t have a ‘under construction’ result on the web.
Earlier I’ve worked with another ‘under construction’ plugin and another theme without any problems.

It’s not a big issue only pitty…

Hi there,

I have just checked your site and the default under construction is working fine but is not displaying anything aside from the background color because you did not place any place in the fields. Kindly set some values in the blank fields so that it will be displayed on the under construction page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.