Under Construction Troubleshooting

Hey Guys…

I need your help with the Under Construction page…

I have followed the guidelines as per the Knowledge Base yet nothing seems to be working…

I have turned off my cache plugin, logged out of wordpress, cleared my cache and used both incognito mode and private mode in Chrome and Safari yet I can still see my old home page…

Please can you advise further so I can get an Under Construction page up…

Many thanks…

Matt :slight_smile:

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I’m having the exact same issue.

Hello @rfonseca22,

Please create a new ticket and share website login details in a secure note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.