Under Construction + Pro Issues

Hi there! I really like the new feature for the under construction plugin to allow a password to bypass the page- brilliant!

I am trying to setup a simple under construction page. I have it created here. It has no header, no footer, and a simple opt-in form:
http://wordpress-133136-389385.cloudwaysapps.com/website-coming-soon/

When I use Under Construction plugin and set it to display this page, a few things are happening…

  1. The “no header” page template is ignored and the main website header shows up anyways.
  2. On small screen widths, the footer shows up. I don’t want it to show up at all.
  3. It displays my mail chimp opt-in raw code instead of the form.

Are these known issues? I’m up to date on my plugins and theme.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! This is a known issue and please follow this thread for more information (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/under-construction-plugin-no-password-bypass-on-frontend/12833).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.