Under Construction plugin shows strange things

Hi,

I try to use Under Construction plugin from Pro bundle (custom under construction page), but unfortunately it doesn’t work.

This is how the page should looks like:

This is how it actually looks like when using the plugin:

And this is main page of the site:

So it looks like Under Construction plugin is somehow mixing the proper page with the main one. Also I’m able to view other pages in similar manor.

How to fix it?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is a bug between the under construction plugin and the latest release of the theme. Our developers is already fixing the issue. An update for the plugin will be release anytime soon.

Please bear with us.

Any updates? ETA?

Hi, there,

It’s scheduled for this week. Stay tuned.

Thanks!

I’ve just updated Under Construction plugin to 2.0.3, but it still doesn’t work :frowning:

Hi, there,

We confirmed a bug on X/Pro Theme that is related to dashicons styles not being loaded. We’re still investigating the issue, but you can temporarily fix it by adding to your theme functions.php:

<?php
//... at any line after PHP starting tag
wp_enqueue_style( 'dashicons' );

Keep you posted about the extension update.

Thanks!

Thanks, but it does not work.

Sorry to hear that. Could send your site credentials using a Secure Note so I can take a look?

Thanks!