Under Construction Plugin Not Allowing the Website to Scroll

Hi I am using the most recent version of X and only have the Cornerstone plugin and Under Construction plugin activated. When the under construction plugin is activated, you do not have the ability to scroll on any page? I was unable to locate any known issues and resolutions in the knowledge base. Can anyone be of assistance?

Website is http://bluebeardco.com/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this is a bug in the plugin. We already added this to our issue tracker so that our developers will be made aware of it. To resolve this issue in your site, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

html,
body {
  overflow: scroll !important;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for the reply. I added the code as suggested but the issue is still not fixed. Are there any other suggestions? If not I can use another plugin for the under construction page for now.

Hi There,

Actually, instead of using a plugin, you can simply do the following.

Go to Setting > Reading > Discourage Google to show your site.

Now create a page, on Wordpress classic backend editor, under the blue update button, you will find: Page Attributes > Page Templates > Select: BLANK NO CONTAINER NO HEADER NO FOOTER

You can now create your page without header and footer and assign it as your home page instead.

Hope it helps

Don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Thank you.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.