Under Construction Page pulling headers + footerd

Hey!
So I posted this issue back over here

I just wanted to update and say that even when I build the under construction page having no header and no footer, it still pulls whatever header and footer is set to the actual home page.

The only way to work around is to set the home page of the site to no header no footer and then build on another page for your home page and then at the very end switch it that new page.

I really really love using Pro to build the custom landing page for under construction but this other issue is really damping that. Is there any update when this will be addressed?
Thanks!!
Noelle

Hi Noelle,

Thank you for your message. I checked our issue tracker and it is still under open bug section. Rest assured that our development team will check and find a solution for that in a timely manner.

We do understand that this makes working with the theme while using the plugin hard. At the moment, the only alternative is the solution that you mentioned or using a third party plugin for that.

You can see the result after we release an update here:

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.