Under Construction not redirecting to Login

Hi there,
I just installed the x theme on my real site (trying to slowly move everything from staging to production) and thus activated under construction with a beautiful splash page that consists of html, css and js.
I activated the password protection, so that I would able to bypass the settings and log in. However I can’t come passed the under construction page (except for getting to a 404 page) and get to the login page.
Any hints?
Thank you!

Hi,

Please make sure you have the latest version of under construction plugin.

The latest version is Under Construction V2.0.3

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.