I am using the under construction plugin and I could log in fine. However when I cleared my cookies I am no longer able to log into the front end of the site.
Is this a known issue?
I am using the under construction plugin and I could log in fine. However when I cleared my cookies I am no longer able to log into the front end of the site.
Is this a known issue?
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, but this is not an issue that is how supposed to happen. Cookies holds a value that identify that you’re a login user and if you clear that value. Then the website will forgot that you’re a login user.
Or maybe I did not get this issue well. Please clarify, provide us an step by step guide on how we can replicate this issue.
Have a nice day,
Cheers!