Under Construction Extension causing page no longer to be able to scroll

Hi guys… I just put this “Underconstruction” page for a client… for some reason on mobile it’s only showing half the page and I can’t scroll…

Any thoughts what might this be causing? It’s simple page really… I tried custom page … even tested on other pages that normally do work find on Mobile too… but when I select them to be “Under Construction” page, the issue is same (can’t scroll page down).

In addition the video is not playing … on mobile… i have Youtube embedd but not action happens when I click…

Very strange

Please help

Here is the website > https://www.briannapitt.fitness/

Hey @VITFIT,

This is a known issue with the Under Construction extension. What I’d recommend is, disable the plugin and set your page as the front-page. Also let us know if the Youtube embed issue persists with this setup.

Thanks.

Oh… ok thank you Christian.

By the way are there plans to get this fixed?

Hey There,

Yes we do have plans to get this fixed. Our developers is already made aware of this issue. Though we do not have a eta yet, an update release will be rolling out soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.