Under Construction: Custom Page will not hide masthead

I’ve enabled Themeco’s Under Construction extension and have created a custom Under Construction page - the header/masthead will not go away on Front-End. The page template is programmed as “Blank - No Container, No Header, No Footer”, I have CSS on that page to hide it = .masthead { display: none; } AND .header { display: none; }

I have also created a blank Header inside of header builder and attributed it to that page (entitled Maintenance Mode), and have programmed all other headers specifically for their pages of use (negating “Make Global”)

Whats the dealio? Any suggestions on how to remove it

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

bossgibson.com/speakeasy

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.page-id-347 .x-masthead {
display: none;
}

Hope it helps

Worked great - not sure why it didnt work doing that with page name, should of thought of page ID I guess. Appreciate the extra set of eyes :thumbsup:

Hi There,

We are glad that it resolves the issue, but I believe this was the known bug that has been already resolved on Under Construction v2.0.3 update (https://theme.co/changelog/#under-construction-2-0-3), if you still experience the bug despite having the latest Under Construction version, please re-install it and clear all your caching plugins.

Thanks,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.