Under Construction ByPass Password Not Working

https://FormulaWP.com is the site.
The key icon password found in the bottom right corner doesn’t enable access to viewing the normal site.
Not sure why it’s not working.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Craig

Update:

When I enter the password, and THEN subscribe to the email, after hitting the subscribe button it redirects me to the actual website. So I guess the email subscription form is hindering the Bypass password from working by itself.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I can’t find anything from the front, I’m not sure if it’s just redirecting, submitting, or subscribing as you said. Would you mind providing your admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note?

I like to check your settings and see if there are any available error logs. I need to gather information first.

Thanks!

Hi @CraigAllanTeich,

Your Under Construction password is not working for me - maybe you have changed in the meantime. Please send us in a Secure Note your admin settings so we can make a deeper investigation.

Thanks!

Login Info:

Hi, @CraigAllanTeich,

Unfortunately, I’m getting a Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page. message while trying to access using the credentials you sent.

Would you mind check permissions for the user?

Thanks!