Undefinied variable under comment box

Hi,
I’m having an issue with my comment box. There is an error message that is displaying under all of my comment boxes and I’d like it to go away.

For example:

Scroll down to the comment and you’ll see this:
Warning : Undefined variable $_view_data in /home2/butfirw0/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/comment-form.php on line 81

I’ve already tried adding :

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to the wp-config.php file and it doesn’t work. The message is still displayed by the comment box.

Hello @mkopka,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue version compatibility issue. Please make sure your WordPress version is updated and the PHP version is 7.4 or 7.4+ as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you please contact your hosting provider to upgrade the PHP version if it is lower than 7.4. It is also recommended by WordPress as well.

You can replace this code with a given code to suppress PHP warnings in your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

Replay with this code.

ini_set('display_errors','Off');
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you, the code worked. Much appreciated!

Hey Melissa,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.