Uncaught SyntaxError when pressing Edit Page

When clicking Edit Page from the Pro dropdown, I receive an error, but everything seems to work fine.

Just thought I should report it. Image attached.

Edit: I’ve already cleared cache and am running the latest version of Pro.

Hey Mina,

Thanks for the feedback.
I will be forwarding your thread to one of our developers to let theme know about it.

Best Regards.

Hi @jboulos,

Could you please advise updating to the latest version and let us know if that makes a difference? Thanks!

Yes, I still get this error on the latest versions of X and Cornerstone, and Pro.

Hi Mina,

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using Secure Note to follow up?

Also, I would appreciate it if you can follow the steps below and get back to us with the result:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.

Thank you.

I deactivated my child theme (it loads custom css and js) and disabled all plugins and still got the error. So I’ve enabled my plugins and child theme again.

I’ve made an account on our staging site, which is using the Pro trial.

Hi Mina,

Thank you for the credentials, yes I can replicate this bug on my dev site, but it seems to be harmless, please ignore it for now. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Have a nice day,

Thanks. Do you still need the credentials? or is it okay if I remove the account?

Hi Mina,

It’s fine, we can replicate the issue on our dev site, you can remove/deactivate the account you created for us.

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.