Unable to validated theme

I’m trying to validate X theme on my site https://groovy94.com but for some reason I keep getting “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.” after I enter the code. When I click Details it just pulls up an empty window with a Go Back button.

The theme is up to date, but I can try replacing the theme files if necessary.

Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do about it?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please delete the current version of your Cornerstone plugin. Then head over to X -> Validation section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone plugin.

Once you have the latest version, you should be able to validate your X theme.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.