Unable to validate X license

Our site lost its X license validation when we changed domains and we are unable to revalidate. We were sure to update the domain associated to the license. We downloaded the latest version of X and tried to revalidate again, but it still won’t validate. Switching to the updated theme also broke cornerstone.

Hi @Reunion,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you will remove the URL Location in your themeco account to reset the validation.

Afterwards, revalidate your website and it will automatically update the URL Location in your themeco account. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @marc_a,

Still no luck validating. Login info noted below.

Hello @Reunion,

There is an ongoing fatal error on your site. Provide us FTP to your site so that we can check your settings fixed this issue as soon as possible. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

• FTP hostname
  • FTP username
  • FTP password

- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

I’ve corrected the error on the site and created a dev site on which you can help us with the revalidating of the license and upgrading of X. Login info noted below.

Hello @Reunion,

Thank you for the details. After several attempts of the validation process, I have successfully done it. It turns out that one of your 3rd party plugins is causing an issue. I could not pinpoint which one causes it. I was able to validate and update to the latest version of the theme and Cornerstone plugin because I have deactivated ALL 3rd party plugins excerpt Cornerstone only. If ever you may still encounter errors from time to time, the culprit could be one of the 3rd party plugins that need an update or have a known conflict between the latest version of WordPress 5.6.

By the way, I had to remove the Cornerstone Library Carousel and Cornerstone Library Team Members because it is causing a fatal error as soon as you update Cornerstone. You need to contact the creators of this plugin and ask for the latest update of their product.

This is the message that tells us why the said plugins through in a fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function csl18n() in /nas/content/live/dynamichealthc/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-library-carousel/includes/csl-carousel/controls.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /nas/content/live/dynamichealthc/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(284): include() #1 /nas/content/live/dynamichealthc/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(210): Cornerstone_Element_Wrapper->get_file_array('controls') #2 /nas/content/live/dynamichealthc/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(274): Cornerstone_Element_Wrapper->controls() #3 /nas/content/live/dynamichealthc/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-wrapper.php(249): Cornerstone_Element_Wrapper->get_applied_defaults() #4 /nas/content/live/dynamichealthc/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(283): Cornersto in /nas/content/live/dynamichealthc/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-library-carousel/includes/csl-carousel/controls.php on line 14

Please check your staging site now.

@ruenel thank you for the help!

I will post conflicting plugins here, if found.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.