Hi Theme.co.
I love X. but I am in trouble now. I get the error message “A conflict on the frontend… prevented from loading”.
This occurs on all Portfolios but not on pages (on subdomains only). What I did to solve the problem by myself:
Deactivated all plug-ins, reopened Chrome and logged in. No result. then I added the two lines to my wp-config.php to set the memory limit. No result.
Then I checked the version of my X Theme inst. I’m running on 5.1.0. This is ok for me. Can you please have a quick look on my installation? I can give you the login credentials.
Many thanks!!! Markus
Hi Markus,
Please follow these steps:
- Revoke your License from Wp Admin | X Section and also remove it from your license page on Themeco.
https://theme.co/apex/licenses
2 - Re-assign your URL to your license at https://theme.co/apex/licenses
And re-add your license to your Wp Admin > X and try to update your theme again.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.