Unable to validate site after transfer

After an update to Pro, I transferred my site and domain name from one host to another. All of the data copied over correctly, except that I can’t validate my Cornerstone installation. I click on “CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE”, it goes through the process and shows me the unlocked green icon as if the installation has been validated. But when I leave and return to the page, it shows it as still unvalidated:

You’re almost finished!
Great to see you’re using Cornerstone with X, but it is ​not validated. Once X is validated, Cornerstone will automatically be validated as well. You’ll also have instant access to support, automatic updates, custom templates, and more.

I’ve unlicensed and relicensed Cornerstone in the account area but there is no change.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, if you’re using PRO you don’t need to install and validate the Cornerstone.

Is that the site you’re working on? (see secure note) If so, then I was able to replicate your issue. The issue is you have a nested pro folder inside another pro folder.

This is your pro folder path right now: /wp-content/themes/pro/pro/
Where the correct one is /wp-content/themes/pro/

You can resolve this by logging in to your cPanel File Manager and moving all the files/folder inside that second pro folder to the first one. Make sure you empty and delete the second pro folder after.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

That did it, thanks!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.