Hi there - I have purchased a total of 8 X theme licenses. When I check my account only 4 of them are registered. when I try to add the others so I can update the sites using them it tells me the license is already being used.
Can someone please assist me with this?
Thanks:)
Hi there,
It is possible that you added the licenses to another themeco account. Please kindly get back to us with the purchase keys that you failed to register and we will check the case to see which username of the themeco registers them. You will need to get back to us with the purchase keys using the Secure Note of this post.
Thank you.
Thanks I have provided the details via the secure note.
Cheers!
Hi there,
Thank you for the information. The rest of the licenses are registered with another account. If the account owner is you, then you need to enter with that account to change the URLs of the licenses.
Ah so it is - that one is pretty old and yes I can login to it. Is there a way to combine the 2 accounts please (into the norwestarch one)
Thank you!
Hey There,
I’ve consolidated all licenses for you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.