Unable to use Cornerstone and pics also not showing up

no idea why suddenly Cornerstone doesn’t work.
whenever I clicked edit page, it keeps loading and never finish loading.
I tried to downgrade the Cornerstone into the previous version, I then can edit, but after edit, the webpage doesn’t show, saying there are some problems at some php file.

not sure what went wrong.

www.lpdef.org

Hi @lpdef,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

I tried that, but it doesn’t seem to work.
Could you please check?

Hi @lpdef,

Thanks for the details. However, the admin page of your website seems to be blocking my access:

Do you have an IP blocker active on the site? If so, kindly temporarily disable it so that we can login and check your setup.

Thank you.

It should be fine now. Please try again. Thanks!!

Hello @lpdef,

When I go to X > Status, nothing is displayed. It should display your server details. This usually happens when your server does not meet the requirements to run the latest WordPress core. Please make sure that you do. You can check out the requirements here:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks for checking.
I will talk to our server host and let you know.

You’re welcome, @lpdef.

Jade, after we upgraded to php 7.3, everything works fine and is perfect! Thank you so much!

Glad to hear it’s sorted, @lpdef and thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.