Unable to upload images + Keep getting kicked out

When I try to upload an image I am getting this error: https://share.zight.com/p9uozbzz “An error occurred in the upload. Please Try again”

Also I keep getting botted out of the backend and forced to try to sign in again.

Hello @whittenlublin22,

This issue can arise due to several reasons. It might be the issue of Cache, File Size Limitations, File Permissions, Corrupt .htaccess Files, and Plugin Conflicts. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and troubleshoot the common issue for the plugin conflict with our guidelines. You need to increase the PHP memory as well. I would also recommend the file permission of the wp-content/uploads directory. I would suggest you please have a look at this article to learn more about how to get rid of your issue.

https://www.wpoven.com/blog/an-error-occurred-in-the-upload-please-try-again-later-error/

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hey
It is still not letting me update it.

We are using cloudflare. Do you think that might be the case??

Cheers

Hello @whittenlublin22,

It might be the issue of Cloudflare cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the cloudflare and recheck it again. If it doesn’t work please copy your live site to the staging server so we can check it without breaking your live website. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey

I have added the SFTP and the login details. Please let me know what is the problem with the site.
it is a test site
Thanks

Hello @whittenlublin22,

I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that it is working fine on my end. I have uploaded the JPG image to your server using the WordPress media library. It might be the issue of the browser cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache and recheck it. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 128.0.6613.119.

Thanks

Hi
The upload is working but when you open cornerstone and open page and edit and save it , then the page save is not working.

Hope you got this one.

Hello @whittenlublin22

Would you mind sharing the exact page URL so we can check it? I checked your home page it seems that it is saving the page content fine. I would request you please provide the steps or video so we can follow and recreate the issue on our end.

Thanks

Hi
Please watch the video in the above link. It says Failed to save. It happens everytime.

Let me know

Hello Maria,

Please go to Tools > Site Health > Status and make sure to resolve any performance issues. You may need to upgrade your SQL Database Server.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey

It is still not working after I increased the maria db version to 10.6. Can you try to find out proper solution to this.
It is not letting us do anything in Cornerstone. This is URGENT please.

Thanks

Hey Maria,

Can you please temporarily deactivate the plugins? It would also help if you can switch to the parent theme because as I see it, you have added custom codes ad modified a few parts of the theme which you have inserted the Child theme files.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey still not going through. Can you check and do what is necessary please.

Please see the Uh oh! error.

I am using parent theme and all the plugins are deactivated now

Really frustrated!!!

Hi Maria,

Just checked your website and modified a page and found that the save is working fine.

If you are still facing the issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the System Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear System Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.