Unable to save page

I sporadically get the “Uh-oh unable to save” message for a page after I do a couple of additions to it.
The first couple saves work, but then it starts to fail.

I’m using the latest version of Pro.
This page is quite long with 35 sections on it.

Is there a limit to the number of sections a page?

Would it be better if there were less section and more rows (grasping at straws).

I did try saving the page as a template page and using it to wipe the page clean, but that had no impact.
I also tried using the page template on a new page, but after a couple of edits again, it starts to fail.

Any thoughts?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

You may have facing the PHP memory limit of your WordPress installation. Please update the memory limit by adding this code in your wp-config.php If you haven’t done it already.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that doesn’t helps, Please send us your page URL where you have the issue and WordPress login with FTP login details in a secure note so that we can have a look on to it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.