Hello
I’m not able to save Homepage content through Cornerstone. I receive a message that content is saved but changes are not visible on the Homepage.
I have latest WP and ThemeX.
Please advise.
Regards,
Goran
Hello
I’m not able to save Homepage content through Cornerstone. I receive a message that content is saved but changes are not visible on the Homepage.
I have latest WP and ThemeX.
Please advise.
Regards,
Goran
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in and the very detailed post information. I went ahead an created a test page and I could not replicate the issue. You can check out my test page here: http://contentx.press/an-x-test/
Moreover, I edited your homepage in Cornerstone and I can firmly confirmed that there is an issue saving any of the changes. I am getting this error when I tried to save:
http://contentx.press/cornerstone-endpoint 403 (Forbidden)
(http://prntscr.com/fs7irf)
The request returns 403 Forbidden when saving, and it’s mostly related to security. Please contact your hosting provider and see if they can disable the security or exclude that URL and all requests (all payload related to that URL ) from your security rules.
Please let us know how it goes.
Oh man, I’ve been having the EXACT same issue for almost a week trying all kinds of things using Pro… Check it out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cant-save-in-cornerstone-after-adding-any-element/1034?u=cpttheme
Hello There,
Thanks for chiming in! We will be responding in your thread.
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.