Unable to Save Changes - Pro

I’m getting the dreaded, “Uh Oh! Content failed to save” message when trying to make a change to my webpage. I’m on PHP 7.0 at the moment and also I just moved my hosting to cloudways. I am able to save content on a second page, but not on the main front page. I’ve trying clearing the cache plugin and restarted apache, but still unable to save changes.

I’m not sure what was causing the error, but to rectify the problem I exported the main page as a template and imported to a new page, saved, and made it my primary home page…might not be the best way to fix the problem, but i’ll call it a win! :slight_smile:

Hi There,

This issue often happens where there is a html syntax error.

Glad to hear you managed to fix.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.