Unable to save after cornerstone update and WP 4.9 update

I just did some general updates to my site and now my pages will not update. They act like they’re saving and then they just time out. I have cleared my computers cache thinking that it may have been pulling old data. That did not help. I am at a loss. I have attached a screen shot of what my editor does when i try to refresh the page. Not sure what’s going on here. I am just trying to use the slider that comes with cornerstone to make an update to the page, but I am not having any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello There,

Based on the error shown in the screenshot, it seems that you have exhausted your PHP memory limit. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Please let us know how it goes.

it worked! thanks!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.