Unable to properly display my website

I have installed X pro and started building my Website. When I display it on my phone or on a different computer I am unable to see what I have created and only see a Wordpress theme instead or a combination of both X pro and Wordpress theme. I have changed my setting and created all pages new. I am running out of solutions. This is the URL: http://www.thevirtualxperience.com/.

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We cannot checked your site because it is under construction mode. Could you please give us access so that we can see the pages and identify the problem that you are facing right now?

Regards.

Hello RuelNel,

It was the under construction mode that was hindering me from displaying the website properly.

Thank you

Hi,

I am sorry but I am not entirely sure what the issue is.

This is how your site looks on my end.

https://www.screencast.com/t/CmAMiyhw9lu

Do you have any cache plugin installed? Try to clear your browser cache and plugin cache then check again.

Thanks

Hello Paul,
My site was under construction mode. That was the reason it wasn’t displaying properly.

Thank you

Cool, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the Pro, X|Theme, and Cornerstone.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.