Unable to log in and edit my site

Hello,

I wanted to log in to edit my site but I was welcomed with "Warning: require_once(classes/class-wc-connect-extension-compatibility.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/lisaschelle/newhopeforhonduras.org/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 39

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘classes/class-wc-connect-extension-compatibility.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php56/lib/php’) in /home3/lisaschelle/newhopeforhonduras.org/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_in() in /home3/lisaschelle/newhopeforhonduras.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 370".

Would anyone be able to help?
Thanks for your time.

Hi there,

The issue seems to be coming from woocommerce-services and mu-plugins plugins.

Try logging in through FTP and go to wp-content.plugins then rename those plugins to have them deactived.

You should then be able to access the admin area.

Sorry, what is FTP?
How do I get there to log-in?

Hi there,

You may ask your hosting provider for your FTP details. You can use Filezilla to login through FTP.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.