HI ,
I am unable to load the extended demo themes, Message I;m getting is:
"working on it’
then
“Have fun”
This is all within a few seconds, however no content is loaded.
HI ,
I am unable to load the extended demo themes, Message I;m getting is:
"working on it’
then
“Have fun”
This is all within a few seconds, however no content is loaded.
Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Hi,
Secure note has been sent.
Thanks.
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the information. It turns out that you are experiencing PHP memory limit exhaustion. We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
I did some further investigation. I noticed that you are using PHP version 5.3.29 and WordPress 4.7 requires at least 7.0 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). This could possibly be the cause of the issue. In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:
`Dear host,
I’m interested in running the open-source WordPress https://wordpress.org/ web software and
I was wondering if my account supported the following:
Looking forward to your reply.`
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Hi,
I’m still unable to download expanded demo’s, all the above requirements are met except MySQL which is 5.1 which is all the hosting company can provide.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Your WordPress still has 40MB PHP memory. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup. You need to increase the PHP memory limit in the wp-config.php.
To increase your WP memory limit, please follow the instructions here:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.