Unable to launch Pro

Hi

So I’ve loaded the pro theme into my wordpress, but now when I go to launch it, I’m getting a 404 not found. I’ve never encountered this issue on my other pro projects so it might have something to do with my domain and linking to the files. I had to have my host set up a separate link to the wordpress as I needed the official domain to link to a different current site, while I build this one.

http://181.224.136.100/~assoc522/wordpress/

Any insight into this issue would be amazing.

Pro version: 1.2.7
Wordpress version: 4.9.1
Installed plug ins: Contact form 7 & Slider Rev

Thanks

Garet

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

seems you are facing parma link issue. Please goto Dashboard->settings->parmalink,
Choose your option and save it, it will fix your issue.

If that doesn’t work please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

This worked great!

Thanks

Garet

You are most welcome!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.