Unable to install x-theme's plugins

Hi,
I’m trying to install the plugins required for the chosen theme (In my case Church), but, once downloaded from the dashbord, I do not find them in the list of plugins and, therefore, I can not activate them.
If I go via FTP, in the wp-content / plugin folder, the downloaded plugins are visible.
How can I do?

Thank you!

Hi There,

I guess there is a permission issue with the plugin folder, please make sure all directories should be 755 or 750 and all files should be 644 or 640: https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.