Unable to install Crafty site from Design Cloud

Hi,

I am trying to install the Crafty site demo content from Design Cloud, but when I click install in Design Cloud, a progress bar appears and displays, ‘Let’s get started’, then ‘Initializing…’ but then returns to the Design Cloud page.

I guess something must be blocking the install, as a few images are loaded into the media gallery, but no pages.

The only plugins that are active are ThemeX ‘Under Contruction’ and ‘Cornerstone’ – all others are disabled.

NB: I have backup up the base site theme options.

Many thanks

Brett

Hello Brett,

Thanks for writing to us.

I recommend the following troubleshooting about your demo import from Design Cloud.

Increase PHP Memory Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

Recommended MySQL configuration

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Please ask your web host to enable allow_url_fopen . The value must be On in order for your server to receive data from our server.

After all the server settings are configured properly please follow these steps.

1. Temporarily disable ConvertPlus while importing the demo content.
  2. After the import is done then activate it again

In case if it doesn’t work for you after settings this server configuration please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash_s

Thank you very much for that info - it worked!

I think the values causing the problem were Bluehost’s max_execution_time and max_input_tim, which were set to 60 and 30 respectively. Changing both to 300 allowed the entire demo site to install.

Thanks again!

Brett

You are most welcome Brett

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.