Unable to install Cornerstone

We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually. Error Details.

Your WordPress file permissions do not allow plugins to be installed.

What folder permissions I need to change?

I host my own sites over VPS linux apache.

Thanks,

Cesar

Hi Cesar,

Please check the following related links:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions

Hope this helps.

No. It did no help.
Both are generic manuals.
I did those commands and put server down.

Hello There,

In your installation, the plugins folder is not writable that is why Cornerstone is not installed automatically. The code should have work when you have access your server to the terminal. If you can login to the ftp, please change the file permissions from there. Please check out this article which is a great step by step instruction on how you can change the file permission:

Hope this helps.