Unable to install Cornerstone. Could not copy file. cornerstone/cornerstone.php

Hello Team.
i have updated the php 8.2 on my staging site https://jpmitchellgstg.wpenginepowered.com/

i have also update the latest theme X but now am my site design is mismatching its providing the notice like this
Notice : Please update cornerstone to 7.3+ in /nas/content/live/jpmitchellgstg/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 8

and when i try to install a cornerstone its giving error like this
“Unable to install Cornerstone. Could not copy file. cornerstone/cornerstone.php”

so please suggest any solutions its quite urgent

Hi @markcfrancis,

Thanks for reaching out.
The latest version of Cornerstone is 7.5.6. I would suggest you update the Cornerstone by following the below steps. If you have already updated the X to its latest version.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. After that use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be on the latest version

If the X theme is not updated yet, please follow the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be on the latest version

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello i dont have plugin cornerstone but still not able to install through the link

and i have this file inside the theme x
Notice : Please update cornerstone to 7.3+ in /nas/content/live/jpmitchellgstg/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 8
but when i delete cornerstone.php file it will provide a fatala error

so how can i intall?

and also tell me is it will fix the website site design ?

Hello @markcfrancis,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP login details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Team

i have shared the login credentials on secured note please check

Any update ?

Hello @markcfrancis,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. I also tried to access your files using FTP but the FTP login details are not working as well. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.