Unable to insert image in text field

I am having trouble inserting images into text fields. When clicking the image icon in the toolbar I get the following error in the console, and nothing happens in the text box:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'getBookmark')
    at i.onClickMedia (app.6f62d0f.js:2:429047)
    at vp.c.fire (tinymce.min.js?ver=49110-20201110:2:197006)
    at i.fire (theme.min.js:1:28284)
    at HTMLDivElement.o (theme.min.js:1:32492)
    at C (tinymce.min.js?ver=49110-20201110:2:10800)
    at HTMLDivElement.d (tinymce.min.js?ver=49110-20201110:2:10946)

I’ve turned off the X theme and tried with the TwentyTwenty theme. I’ve also turned off each plugin except the Cornerstone plugin. I’m still getting the error.

Wordpress: Version 5.9.3
X Theme: 9.1.4
Cornerstone: Version 6.1.4

Hello Steve,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to Tools > Site Health > Status and make sure to resolve all performance issues first. And then you may also do the following:

If the above suggestions does not help, please provide us your WP details so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Steve,

I tried to edit your homepage and add an image inside the text field then it is just working fine.

That being said, I suggest that you clear your browser cache or use incognito mode when accessing your website.

Hope that helps.

OK, I see that you were using the editor in the sidebar. I tried that method, and it worked fine. Where I had the initial trouble was adding images from the inline editor. (Attached screen shot) I’m still unable to use that method, but now that I see the sidebar editor is working, I’ll use that.

Thanks for looking into it!

Hey Steve,

Great and you’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.