Unable to input the license even though the staging url has been set on the themco account

Hi there,

I am unable to input the license even though the staging url has been set on the themco account. It keeps redirecting me to a page where it asks to input the code even though I saw the succesful message

Thanks

Hi ANNIE,

I have added the license once again and it worked fine. Now your website is validated.

Thanks

me too i put the licence on the site and its not validated

Hi ANNIE,

It is already validated after I entered the license last time.

Thanks

Hi @tristup
Not sure how it works for you, but I tried several times before that it did not work at all.
Second issue that on the home page, I was unable to edit it - https://gyazo.com/20710a3ce45fe76ee1f709fb9997dac7
I have all the plugins deactivated as well but no luck so far

Hello @annieprairie,

It seems that it is an issue with the server cache I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If it doesn’t work, I would suggest you follow these steps.

1. Activate the default theme of WordPress and deactivate the Pro theme
  2. Delete the Pro theme
  3. Download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from the Themeco account dashboard
  4. Reinstall the Pro theme

If it doesn’t work for you please share your FTP details of the staging server so that we can check at our end.

Thanks

Delete Pro theme and upload a new one did the trick.
Before, I did not delete the Pro theme, I just replaced it with a new one, but this did not work.

Thank you very much @prakash_s

Hello @annieprairie,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.