Hi there, I am unable to import demo content for the agency template on my x theme. Any help on the same would be appreciated.
Regards.
Hi there, I am unable to import demo content for the agency template on my x theme. Any help on the same would be appreciated.
Regards.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because it is not loading.
By the way, please make sure that you have enough PHP memory limit. We always recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
Hope this helps.
Thank you, I have added the code. Will check and let you know if it worked.
@RueNel I added the code, but it doesnt seem to help. The demo content still wont import.
Can you try logging in now again. Maybe the servers were down or something… I am able to log in and work on the site.
Hi There,
I’m sorry, but your server seems to be down. Please refer to the secure notes.
Thanks!