Unable to fix "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading."

Hi, I’m having trouble with my X-theme after I’ve migrated from my test server.
Front end all looks fine, but cornerstone either gives me that error or show up blank.

I’ve tried a lot of the things suggest on this site with not luck.
Any chance someone could have a look and let me know if there’s anything I can fix?

Cheers,
Dan.

Hey there,

I logged in a saw these errors when loading Cornerstone.

This usually happens because of Mod Security blocking cornerstone-endpoint. Please contact your web host to whitelist it. Please also ask them to increase your allocated memory and max execution time.

Thanks.

Thanks, I turned off mod security completely just to test it and still had no luck.

I then tried creating a new page and it all works fine on any newly created page.
I’m going through and recreating the pages one by one but i ran into another seemingly related problem.

I’ve been asked to add in the following code:
<span class="AVANSERnumber">222333 333222</span>
when I add it in as html, raw content or whatever It can’t save.

as soon as i put in the “=” equals sign i get the loading symbol in cornerstone and it wont go away and it can’t save… if I remove it it allworks again. any ideas?

Hi there,

You will need to find the root cause of the issue which lies within the Error 500 which my colleague mentioned. I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to check the error log to find out what is the actual cause.

The Error 500 is a general one which says Internal Server Error. I have checked the span code you have mentioned and added to the Raw Content element on my local installation and it worked ok.

Thank you.

Hi Chris, I’ve got it all working now.

Just for anyone else who stumbles across this, it was because of an older php version.
Once the php was updated everything fell into place.

Thanks for your help,
Dan.

Glad to hear everything is working now :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.