Unable to figure out how to build out the home page - Pro

Hi Support - The KB and Youtube have several good videos explaining header options. What I am not finding is how to continue to build down the home page.

My header is done and I’m ready to build down the Home page. If I choose the Content option, there is no choice for Home page.

I am flummoxed on how to move forward… please just point me in a direction to get me started. Thank you in advance.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, sounds like you have not actually created your home page yet. You need to create it before you can edit it. Navigate to your dashboard under the Pages panel click Add new, name your new page as “home” or whatever name you like for your homepage. Then “Publish” the page.

Then navigate to Settings > Reading, choose A static page and select “home” for the Front page dropdown.

Then navigate back to Pro > Launch > Content and you should able to see and edit your home page from there.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you, @friech, I just needed to know how to begin. I REALLY love this new theme! I can’t wait to make a couple of sites and get good at it. You’ll be seeing me around. :blush:

You’re welcome, you’ll love it more :slight_smile: Thanks!