Unable to Edit via Cornerstone after Update

Hello, I just updated to the most recent version of Cornerstone. Afterwards, I was no longer able to make any edits via Cornerstone – I simply see the loading logo, but never any content. I tried updating to the most recent X theme as well, with no change.

I do not have any caching plugins running (Jetpack, etc) and have tried disabling any non-X theme related plugins, with no luck.

The site is:
http://colonialquarter.spacecamptesting2.com/

I can include a login if needed, please let me know!

Hello @spacecamp,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

It could be that this issue is related to server requirements of your Wordpress installation.

Wordpress Requirements

Please contact your hosting provider to check this for you.

Also tell them to increase PHP memory limit. To do it, let them edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line:
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Also, request them to increase your PHP max script execution time to 120.

If issue persists, kindly share us the following details in a secure note.

  • Wordpress admin username/password
  • FTP login

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.