Hi,
I am suddenly unable to edit my header in pro. I get a error
Hey [object object]
Then I cannot edit. I made a copy of the header that was not responding and that one also does not respond. Other headers seem to work.
Please help!
Thanks
Hi,
I am suddenly unable to edit my header in pro. I get a error
Hey [object object]
Then I cannot edit. I made a copy of the header that was not responding and that one also does not respond. Other headers seem to work.
Please help!
Thanks
Hi there,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
Thank you.
Hi,
It does not seem to be a plugin. It just stopped working, it was working with all plugins the day before and nothing changed. I will send a secure note with creds.
Thanks
Hi guys, an update. I took the header off everything and applied to just one page and it allows me to edit again. I will try adding to more and see what happens.
Too bad it wasn’t as easy as a wp_header template in your stack.
Hi there,
Thank you for the information. I also suggest that you check the elements which you have used in the header, sometimes a tag not getting closed correctly inside the elements such as text element can cause such issues.
Also, I wonder if you have enough PHP Memory Limit as when too many pages are assigned it seems that the header breaks. Makes sure that PHP memory limit is 256MB or higher. To increase it you may need to contact your hosting service provider as in some cases hostings do not allow users to do the change themselves. For more information:
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.