Hello, I have several users on one of my websites who can not fully see the pages to edit in Cornerstone. I’m able to see them, but they are not. They have the same privileges as mine. I have checked other similar issues and none seem to show solutions. Thanks for your help.
Hi there,
Would you mind providing a sample login for a user that is not able to edit a page in Cornerstone?
Please add it in a Secure Note.
Thank you.
Hi There,
The site is not accessible in my end, throwing the following error. Please disable the security plugin so that we can access the site.

Thanks
Ok, the plugin has been disabled. Thx
Hi There,
This user can access the posts and can edit it. But all of your post are done outside of cornerstone if you will edit via cornerstone it will lose the existing content.
If you don’t want the existing content then please edit it through cornerstone, its working fine.


Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.