Unable to edit pages with pro after update 4.0.11

We are trying to alter pages using “Edit with Pro” but all we get is the theme page as attached.

Have tried to edit the pages from pages tab in dashboard same result.

Have tried opening the page, then using the top dropdown from the pro tab, same result.

I have cleared the cache for the site and tried on a new browser - same result.

I have deactivate all plugins - same result

Any help welcome

Hello @dmacoxford,

Thanks for writing in! Hitting the “Launch” button will launch the content buider and you can edit the page specifically the page with ID 120. For more details about the new interface, kindly check out this video:

Hope this helps.

When I hit the launch button it only takes you edit the homepage and not the page I want to edit. The only way I can edit the correct page is to add the post/page id in the url.

Hello @dmacoxford,

When you are in the builder and would like to edit other pages, simply click the “Content” button:

And the search for the page that you would like to edit:

If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

this process does work but is a slow way of working - we have a number of sites with xpro and none of the others have this issue.

Hi @dmacoxford,

It seems that the issue is with the permalink settings. Can you please set the %postname% to the permalink and let us know if the builder starts working.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.