Unable to edit pages in Cornerstone after changing Site URL

SITE INFO:

  • acuity-link.net
  • WordPress 4.9 running X – Child Theme
  • Installed Version of X: 5.1.1

PROBLEM:

  • I moved my site from a dev site to a live site that already exists.
  • I used the “All in One WP Migration” plugin to move the site.
  • The WordPress Address URL is www.acuity-link.net
  • The Site Address URL is web.acuity-link.com
  • See attached screenshot of settings.

QUESTION:
How come when I try to edit a page in Cornerstone, it has a login popup and I can’t edit my pages?

NOTE:
If I set the Site Address URL back to www.acuity-link.net I can edit pages without problems, but I need the Site Address URL to be web.acuity-link.com

Hey @bperry420,

This is because you’re essentially loading from a different WordPress install. www.acuity-link.net and web.acuity-link.net are treated as separate domains. With that setup, you will have other issues in your site as well because that is not the standard setup. With that said, it’s best that you use the www.acuity-link.net.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.