Unable to Edit Page

Hi, all of a sudden we are unable to edit our pages using Cornerstone.
I’ve even upgraded to PRO and that did not work.
All we get is a ‘spinner’ and the page never loads. We have tried different browsers with no luck.
All of our other sites are ok just one is not working. I thought it might be a plugin conflict but I deactivated all plugins and that didn’t help.
Suggestions?

Hello @MadSkunk,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tried loading few pages and can see endless loop in a the page editor. Next, I went ahead to see the Php version you are running on the server. It seems that you are running PHP version 5.6.32. Please note that Php version 5 is not supported and WordPress require Php version 7 or greater to run. You can refer following document to learn more. https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/. I suggest you to get in touch with hosting company to upgrade Php.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.